Tuesday 5 April 2016

Exciting Stuff X 2

First off, I'm really pleased to say that I've new piece of non-fiction in Writers On Writing #3 from Crystal Lake Press. I'm alongside such authors as Kealan Patrick Burke, Ben Eads, Jonathan Janz & Nerine Dorman; my piece is called Fictional Emotions; Emotional Fictions. It's about different techniques writers use to generate emotional responses in their writing.

Writers On Writing #3  is available for pre-order now (UK | US). And be sure to check out the other volumes (I'm also in #2).

And if that wasn't enough, this week I've also been interviewed by the wonderful Priya Sharma about The Hyde Hotel and related gubbins. It's the first of seven pieces Priya will be posting this week featuring different authors with stories in the book. Be sure to check them all out, as well as Priya's own work, which is highly recommended. Because it's ace.


No comments: