Sunday 3 November 2013

A Halloween Horror Quiz: The Answers

So, without further ado here are the answers to my Coffin Hop 2013 quiz:

1. This is the cover of the first Stephen King book I read, Salem's Lot. I've always loved this cover - I wrote about it in an old blog post called My Dad, Stephen King, and Me.

2. Since posing the question, I've found on some forums there's some debate about this question, depending on whether you count off screen kills, and the dog. For the purposes of this quiz, if you answered 5, 6 or 7 you get a point...

3. The opening lines of Ghost Story by Peter Straub

4. The closing lines of Frankenstein

5. Triangle

6. Shirley Jackson

7. Catherine Deneuve, Repulsion

8. The Navidson Record

9. Christine

10. The real life Pennywise is terrorising Northampton...

No comments: