Thursday 8 August 2019

RIP David Berman

David Berman. He was this good:

"Out the window, in the harbor he saw a little ship
The moon was worn just slightly on the right
And they slow danced so the needle wouldn’t skip
Until the room was filled with light" I Remember Me


"Boy wants a car from his Dad
Dad says, first you gotta cut that hair
Boy says, hey Dad Jesus had long hair
and Dad says that’s right son but Jesus walked everywhere" The Frontier Index


"I asked a painter why the roads are coloured black.
He said, “Steve, it’s because people leave
and no highway will bring them back.

So if you don't want me I promise not to linger,
But before I go I gotta ask you dear about the tan line on your ring finger." 
Random Rules


"Repair is the dream of the broken thing." We Are Real

RIP.

No comments: