Utterly delighted to say that Imposter Syndrome has been shortlisted for the British Fantasy Awards 2018 in the Best Anthology category. It's a huge surprise, and a real tribute to the brilliant stories each of the authors wrote for the book. All credit should go to them.
Big thanks to them, my co-editor Dan Howarth, Ross Warren & Anthony Watson at Dark Minds Press, Neil Williamson for the cover art, and of course all who voted for Imposter Syndrome. It's a very strong shortlist and it's a real pleasure to see Imposter Syndrome alongside such great books.
· 2084, ed. George Sandison (Unsung Stories)
· Dark Satanic Mills: Great British Horror Book 2, ed. Steve Shaw (Black Shuck Books)
· Imposter Syndrome, ed. James Everington & Dan Howarth (Dark Minds Press)
· New Fears, ed. Mark Morris (Titan Books)
· Pacific Monsters, ed. Margret Helgadottir (Fox Spirit)
Imposter Syndrome (UK | US)