Saturday 12 May 2018

Out & About


Quick post on a couple of events I'm doing.

First off, on 8th June at Oxford Waterstones I'll be attending the Grimbold Books/Kristell Ink launch for three fine looking anthologies, including Holding On By Our Fingertips, which features my story 'Heatstroke Harry'. Edited by Amanda Rutter & Kate Coe, this is an anthology of stories about the end of civilisation, so why not come along and have a glass of wine before the world goes bang? It also contains stories from Phil Sloman, Charlotte Bond, Terry Grimwood and Ren Warom, among others.

Secondly, assuming the world hasn't actually ended by then, I'll be one of the guests at this year's Edge-Lit convention in Derby on the 14th July. I'll be on two panels and running a workshop, all on spooky ghostly weird things. Other than that, I'll hanging around and chatting and drinking and having a good time. Edge-lit is always a brilliant day and I'm already immensely looking forward to it.


No comments: