1. Five Ghost Stories Without Any Ghosts In Them by Malcolm Devlin
Great article by Malcolm Devlin about a topic close to my heart: do ghost(ly) stories have to have ghosts in them? As a bonus, he also lists a sixth story that "isn't a ghost story but does have a ghost in it".
2. All The Windows And All The Doors by Damien Angelica Walters
A short story both terrifying and beautiful, I thought this was utterly superb.
3. Online Etymological Dictionary
If like me you're interested in words and their meanings and how both change over time, you'll find some great rabbit holes to tumble down on this site.
4. Interview With Gwendolyn Kiste
Somehow I missed this at the time: on the Hellnotes site, Gordon B. White interviews Gwendolyn Kiste about her debut collection And Her Smile Will Untether the Universe.
5. Mark E. Smith, Rest In Pe....
Actually don't, that would hardly be your style would it?